Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited has released the Territorial Army Officer Recruitment 2021 for various vacancies.
Applications are invited from gainfully employed young citizens for an opportunity of donning the uniform and serving the nation as Territorial Army Officers (Non-Departmental), based on the concept of enabling motivated young citizens to serve in a military environment without having to sacrifice their primary professions. You can serve the nation in two capacities – as a civilian and as a soldier. No other option allows you such an expanse of experiences
Interested and eligible candidates are informed to apply online. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates are shared in the below article of SurLakta.com.
Name & No. of the post:
List of Contents
- 1 Name & No. of the post:
- 2 Essential Qualification:
- 3 Age Limit as of 19-08-2021:
- 4 Pay Scales (VIIth CPC):
- 5 Application Fee:
- 6 Mode of Selection:
- 7 General Instructions:
- 8 CENTRES OF EXAMINATION:
- 9 Scheme of Examination:
- 10 Documents to be prepared:
- 11 How to Apply:
- 12 Important Dates & Links:
- 13 Get more details of SYLLABUS
- Territorial Army officer
- Candidates should possess a Graduation from any recognized university.
Age Limit as of 19-08-2021:
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 42 Years
Pay Scales (VIIth CPC):
- Candidates’ are required to pay a fee of Rs 200/-
Mode of Selection:
- Candidates whose application forms are found correct will be called for screening (written exam followed by interview only if passed in written exam) by a Preliminary Interview Board (PIB) by the respective Territorial Army Group Headquarters.
- Successful candidates will further undergo tests at a Service Selection Board (SSB) and Medical Board for final selection.
- Vacancies of male and female candidates will be determined as per organisational requirements.
- Serving member of the Regular Army/ Navy/ Air Force/ Police/ GREF/ Para Military and like forces are not eligible
- Nationality: Only citizens of India (male and female).
- Physical Standards: A candidate must be physically and medically fit in all respects.
- Employment: Gainfully Employed
CENTRES OF EXAMINATION:
The Examination will be held at the following Centres:
| || || || |
Documents to be prepared:
The candidate who qualifies in the written test of Preliminary Interview Board is required to bring the following documents in original along with self-attested copies at the time of Preliminary Interview Board:
- Application Form IAF (TA)-9 (Revised) Part-2 to be downloaded from www.jointerritorialarmy.gov.in and fill it up in their own handwriting.
- All educational qualification certificates (Matric onwards).
- Latest physical fitness certificate from a registered MBBS Doctor.
- Copy of Identity proof with photographs (Voter ID/PAN Card/Passport/Driving license etc).
- Domicile/ Residential proof.
- Certificate for proof of age (Matric/ Senior Secondary mark sheet and certificate for verification of date of birth).
- Service certificate by candidates employed in Central Govt/ Union Territory/ State/Semi Govt/ Private Sector Authenticated by Head Office along with salary certificate and No Objection Certificate by the department as per format given below.
- Self-employed candidates are required to submit an Affidavit on Non-Judicial stamp paper of minimum value duly attested stating nature of employment and annual income along with a photocopy of PAN card and self-certified character certificate.
- Candidates whose names vary in documents should submit a copy of Gazette notification of India/ State showing the correct name or an affidavit duly supported by newspaper cuttings.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by using the website www.jointerritorialarmy.gov.in. Brief instructions for filling up the online Application Form (IAF(TA)-9 (Revised) Part-1) have been given on the website
Important Dates & Links:
Starting Date to Apply Online
|Last Date of Application||19-08-2021 till 11:59 PM|
|Date for Written Examination||26-09-2021|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Application Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Coming Soon|
Note: Please refer to the official notification properly.