SAI invites applications from eligible, qualified and motivated Indian Citizens for providing consultancy as Young Professional on a contract basis initially for a period of 02 Years and extendable for 01 more years for NCOE Guwahati.
Sports Authority of India (SAI) is an autonomous organization under the Administrative control of the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports with its Head office at Jawaharlal Nehru Sports Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
In an effort for strengthening the sports ecosystem and to bring more laurels to the Olympics, SAI has established 23 National Centre of Excellence (NCOEs).
List of Contents
Name & No. of the post
|Name of the Vacancy||No. of Vacancy|
|Young Professionals (Athlete Relation Manager)||03|
- Graduate in any discipline / Diploma course in sports management (certificate/diploma duration must be more than 06 months) from a reputed institute.
- Candidates who have participated in nationals and international level in Olympic Sports Disciplines
- MBA/PG DM (2 Years) from a recognized university.
- Contract (The contractual engagement will be initially for a period of 02 (Two)years further extendable for 01 Year)
- 35 Years
- NCOE Guwahati
Pay Scale Details
- Rs. 40,000/- Rs. 60,000/-
Mode of Selection
- The candidate will be shortlisted in the ratio of 1:5 with the given criteria for which necessary documents to be attached along with the application.
- Experience will be counted only if the same is acquired after the completion of Essential Qualification.
- The degree certificate and mark-sheet of every year must be uploaded issued by one issued by the Competent Authority (i.e. University or other examining body) awarding the particular qualification.
How to Apply
- The application form (Annexure-1) duly filled in all respects by the candidate should be sent in pdf format to email id: [email protected]. The candidate must submit the following documents along with the application form in the below-mentioned order. Self-attested documents in PDF format are to be uploaded.
- The order of documents is as follows:
- Candidate details:
- Document for DOB:
- Application Form.
- Mark sheet of a postgraduate degree.
- Degree certificate of post-graduation course
- Mark sheet of graduation degree.
- Degree certificate of graduation course.
- Work experience if any.
- Documents supporting sports achievement if any.
- The candidates have to send their applications in pdf format to email Id.: [email protected]. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
Important Dates & Links
|Advertisement No.||F. No. 11/SAI/RC-GHY/YP/2021-22|
|Date of Notification||8th April 2021|
|Date of opening of online registration||16.04.2021 from 11:00 AM|
|Last Date of Application||30.04.2021 till 5:00 PM|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Application Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Note: Please refer to the official notification properly.
Keep visiting our website for the latest Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, and many more. SurLakta.com wishes you the best of luck. Thank You
Join our Social Media groups & Channel
|Join Telegram Channel||Facebook Page (Follow Now)|
|Join Whatsapp (Group Notification)||Join Whatsapp (Personal Notification)|
- Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2021 for 320 Coaches & Assistant Coach Posts | Coach And Assistant Coach Posts In Sports Authority of India
- Young Professionals (Athlete Relation Manager) Recruitment 2021 in NCOE Guwahati Sports Authority Of India (SAI)
- Sports Authority of India (SAI) NCOE Kolkata, NCOE Jagatpur Recruitment 2021 for Young Professional Posts
- Sports Authority of India (SAI) NERC Imphal Recruitment 2021 for Young Professional Posts
- Sports Authority of India SAI Recruitment March 2021 for 54 Young Professionals on contract basis