Union Public Service Commission has released the UPSC Recruitment 2021 for Principal Posts notification on 24/04/2021. Notification is out for 363 vacancies in the directorate of education. Interested and eligible candidates are informed to apply online from 24/04/2021 to 13/05/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates are shared in the below article of SurLakta.com.
List of Contents
Name & No. of the post:
|Sl.No.||Post Name||No. of Vacancy|
- Refer to the Notification
- 50 years (Age Relaxation applicable as per rules)
- Across India
Pay Scale Details:
- Level-12 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
Mode of Selection:
How to Apply:
- Candidates should apply Online by visiting www.upsconline.nic.in
- Online registration starts from 24/04/2021 to 13/05/2021.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number for registration.
- Fill the online application and upload the required documents.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted application.
Important Dates & Links:
|Date of opening of online registration||24/04/2021|
|Last Date of Application||13/05/2021|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Application Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Note: Please refer to the official notification properly.
Keep visiting our website for the latest Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, and many more. SurLakta.com wishes you the best of luck. Thank You
Join our Social Media groups & Channel
|Join Telegram Channel||Facebook Page (Follow Now)|
|Join Whatsapp (Group Notification)||Join Whatsapp (Personal Notification)|