Supreme Court of India (SCI), Recruitment Cell, New Delhi invites online applications from Indian Citizens for Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistants in the Supreme Court of India purely on a contractual basis.
List of Contents
Name of Posts:
- Law Clerk cum Research Assistant
- The candidate must be a law graduate (as on the date of appearing at interview) having a Bachelor Degree in Law (including Integrated Degree Course in Law) from any School/College/University/Institution established by law in India and recognized by the Bar Council of India for enrolment as an Advocate.
- Candidate studying in the fifth year of the Five-Year Integrated Law Course will also be eligible to apply subject to furnishing proof of acquiring Law qualification at the time of interview/before taking up the assignment as Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant.
- The candidate must have knowledge of computers including retrieval of desired information from various search engines/processes such as Manupatra, SCC Online, LexisNexis, Westlaw, etc.
- 18 years – 27 years
Pay Scale Details:
- ₹ 65,000/- per month
- ₹ 200+bank charges through online mode only.
- The last date for registration is 28/02/2021.
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test & Interview
The Written Test will be conducted at Test Centres in Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru and Kolkata. The applicants are required to indicate their choice of Test Centre at which they wish to appear.
How to Apply:
Eligible & interested candidates are advised to apply online through the SCI official website.
Important Dates & Links:
Keep visiting our website for the latest Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, and many more. SurLakta.com wishes you the best of luck. Thank You