SSC Selection Post Ladakh Recruitment 2022 announcement was announced by the Staff Selection Commission on May 23, 2022 to fill 797 vacancies. The brief eligibility details are available below for those preparing for the Selection Post exam. Check out the job openings per category listed below.
|Download This Jobs||Apply Online|
SSC SELECTION POST RECRUITMENT 2022
|JOB TYPE||Central Government Job|
|Domicile Criteria||National Eligibility|
|MINIMUM AGE||18 Years [As of 01-01-2022]|
|MAXIMUM AGE||42 Years|
|Join Telegram Channel||Join WhatsApp Group|
Important Dates For SSC Selection Post Recruitment 2022
VACANCY DETAILS FOR SSC Selection Post Recruitment 2022
|Name of the Category||No. of Posts|
ELIGIBILITY / QUALIFICATION FOR SSC Selection Post Recruitment 2022
- Candidates should be completed 10th or 12th or Graduate in any stream from a recognized Board or University.
MODE OF SELECTION
APPLICATION FEE STRUCTURES FOR SSC Selection Post Recruitment 2022
|UR / OBC||100|
|SC / ST / PWD / Women||0|
|Category Codes||Category||Permissible Age including
relaxation beyond the upper age
|01||SC/ ST||Up to 45 years|
|02||EWS||Up to 45 years|
|03||PWD||Up to 44 years|
|04||Ex-Servicemen (ESM)||3 years after deduction of the actual
military service rendered from the
actual age as on the closing date for
receipt of application from the
Note: Relaxation of additional (02)
two years beyond the prescribed
upper age limit as provided above
will be admissible for a period of (02) two years w.e.f. 13/09/2021.
|05||Person already in government service
(in case not covered under other categories
e.g. SC/ST PWD etc)
|Up to 42 years|
HOW TO APPLY FOR SSC Selection Post Recruitment 2022
- Candidates may apply online by visiting the SSC official www.ssc.nic.in.
- Candidates must register themselves using their active email ID and Password.
- After registering, candidates may log in & apply using their registration number and password. Existing users can directly log in and apply.
- The direct link to apply online is given below.
- Candidates should fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Photographs of the candidate must be uploaded in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB).
- Candidates can pay their application fee through online / generation of offline Challan / through Challan (during working hours of Bank).
- Read the payment instructions carefully and proceed with your payment.
- Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit card or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Print the application form for future reference.
|JOIN ONLINE MOCK TEST|
|Application Link||APPLY NOW|
|Join Telegram Channel
Competitive Exam Textbooks
p style=”text-align: left”>Keep visiting our website for the latest Jobs, Government Jobs, Admit Cards, Admissions, Results, Walk-In interviews, and many more. Sur Lakta (www.surlakta.com) wishes you the best of luck. Thank You