Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has announced the Constable (Executive) Male and Female in Delhi Police Computer Based Examination 2020 result today (15-03-2021) on its official website. Delhi Police Constable recruitment exam was conducted by SSC from November 27, 2020, to December 14, 2020. A total of 5846 vacancies would be filled by means of this recruitment drive.
The recruitment drive is being conducted to fill 5846 vacancies, out of which, 1944 vacancies are for Constable (Exe.) Female, 3433 for Constable (Exe.) Male, 243 for Constable (Exe.) Male (Ex-Servicemen and others), and 226 for Constable (Exe.) Male (Ex-Servicemen).
List of Contents
Details of the vacancies:
|Constable (Exe.) Male||3433|
|Constable (Exe.) Female||1944|
|Commando – Para 3.2||243|
|Constable (Exe.) Male – Ex-Servicemen||226|
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for PET round, which will be conducted by the Delhi Police. The schedule of PET will be communicated by Delhi Police in due course. Marks of the qualified/ non-qualified candidates will be made available on the website from March 25 to April 15, 2021. Candidates may check their individual marks by using their Registration No. and registered password and click on the Result/ Marks tab on the candidate dashboard.
- The SSC had issued an official notification, asking candidates applying for Constable (Executive) Male and Female in Delhi Police recruitment examination 2020 to submit their online applications before the last date, i.e. September 7, 2020.
- Marks scored by candidates in Computer Based Examination, will be normalized and such normalized scores will be used to determine final merit and cut-off marks.
- The selected candidates will be eligible for the Endurance and Measurement Tests.
Physical Endurance Test for Male candidates
Standard of Physical Endurance Test for male candidates including ex-servicemen and Departmental candidates (age-wise) will be as under:
|Age||Race: 1600 meter||Long jump||High Jump|
|Up to 30 years||6 Minutes||14 Feet||3’9″|
|Above 30 to 40 years||7 Minutes||13 Feet||3’6″|
|Above 40 years||8 Minutes||12 Feet||3’3″|
- Those candidates who qualify in the race will be eligible to appear in the Long jump and then the High Jump.
Standard of Physical Measurement for Male candidates:
Physical Measurement Test will be taken only of those candidates who qualify for the Physical Endurance Tests. Standard of Physical Measurements are as follows:
- Height: Minimum 170 cm
- Chest: 81 cm with a minimum of 4 cm
Physical Endurance Test for Female candidates:
Physical Endurance Test for Female candidates
|Age||Race: 1600 metres||Long jump||High Jump|
|Up to 30 years||8 Minutes||10 Feet||3′|
|Above 30 to 40 years||9 Minutes||09 Feet||2’9″|
|Above 40 years||10 Minutes||08 Feet||2’6″|
Standard of Physical Measurement for Female candidates
- Height: Minimum 157 cm
All the candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Computer Based Examination and who qualify all the events of PE&MT (i.e. race, long/ high jump and physical measurement) are required to appear for Document Verification along with the photocopies and original documents.
Important Dates & Links:
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|LIST OF MALE CANDIDATES||Open Here|
|LIST OF FEMALE CANDIDATES||Click Here|
Keep visiting our website for the latest Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, and many more. SurLakta.com wishes you the best of luck. Thank You