State Bank of India has released the SBI Recruitment 2021 on Junior Associate Posts for 5000 vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates are informed to apply online from 27/04/2021 to 17/05/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates are shared in the below article of SurLakta.com.
List of Contents
Name & No. of the post:
|Sl.No.||Post Name||No. of Vacancy|
|1||Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales)||5000|
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by Central Government. Candidates having an integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 16.08.2021.
- (As of 01.04.2021) Not below 20 years and not above 28 years as of 01.04.2021, i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1993 and no later than 01.04.2001 (both days inclusive).
- Across India
Pay Scale Details:
- Rs.17900-1000/3-20900-1230/3-24590-1490/4-30550- 1730/7-42600-3270/1-45930-1990/1-47920. The starting Basic Pay is Rs.19900/- (Rs.17900/- plus two advance increments admissible to graduates)
- Selected candidates will be governed by the terms and conditions of the Service Regulations of the Bank in force at the time of joining.
- The newly appointed Junior Associates will be on probation for a minimum period of 6 months. Newly recruited Junior Associates will be required to complete e-lessons as prescribed by the bank during the probation, for getting confirmed in the Bank, failing which their probation will be extended till completion of the same.
- Further, before the probation period comes to an end, the performance of the newly recruited employees will be evaluated and the probation period of those employees whose performance fails to meet the Bank’s expectation may be extended.
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ XS/DXS: Nil
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs 750/-
Mode of Selection:
- The selection process will consist of an online test (Preliminary & Main exam) and a test of specified opted local language.
- Phase-I: Preliminary Examination: Online Preliminary Exam consisting of Objective Tests for 100 marks will be conducted online. This test would be of 1-hour duration consisting of 3 Sections as follows:
- No. of Questions: 100
- Max. Marks: 100
- Duration: 1 Hour
- Each test will have separate timing as mentioned above. There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th of the mark assigned for the question will be deducted for each wrong answer. No minimum qualifying marks are prescribed for individual test OR for the aggregate score. Section-wise marks will not be maintained
- Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by the Bank (approximately 10 times the numbers of vacancies. subject to availability) will be shortlisted for the Main Exam from the list of all candidates arranged in descending order of aggregate marks scored
- Phase – II: Main Examination: The structure of the Online Main Exam would be as follows:
- No. of Questions: 190
- Max. Marks: 200
- Duration: 2 Hr. 40 min
- It is advisable that the candidate retains about 8 copies of the same photograph which is uploaded at the time of Application as these would be needed for further stages of this selection process
- Candidates can apply for vacancies in one State only
- The candidates applying for vacancies of a particular State should be proficient (reading, writing, speaking and understanding) in the specified opted local language of that State/UT/Special area (mentioned in the under given vacancy table against each state). The test for knowledge of specified opted local language will be conducted as a part of the selection process.
- It will be conducted after qualifying for the online main examination but before joining the Bank. Candidates who fail to qualify for this test will not be offered the appointment. Candidates who produce 10th or 12th standard mark sheet/ certificate evidencing having studied the specified opted local language will not be required to undergo the language test. There is no provision for Inter Circle Transfer / Inter-State Transfer for Junior Associates to be recruited.
- Those who are in the final year/ semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if provisionally selected, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 16.08.2021
How to Apply:
- 1. Candidates can apply online and no other mode of application will be accepted Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers – Recruitment of Junior Associates 2021.
2. After registration candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking.
3. Helpdesk: In case of any problem in filling up the form, payment of fee/ intimation charges or receipt of Admission/call letter, queries may be made at telephone (between 11:00 AM and 05:00 PM on working days) or lodge his/her query on http://cgrs.ibps.in
4. Candidates are advised not to forget to mention ‘Recruitment of Junior Associate-2021’ in the subject of the email.
5. Pre-requisites for Applying Online: Candidates should have a valid email ID & mobile no. which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will help him/ her in getting call letter/advice etc. by email/ SMS.
6. Online Registration Of Application And Payment Of Fees: 27.04.2021 To 17.05.2021
Guidelines For Filling Online Application:
- Candidates should first scan their photograph, signature, left-hand thumb impression and hand-written declaration as detailed under guidelines for scanning the photograph and signature
- The text for the hand-written declaration is as follows: (Name of the candidate), Date of Birth hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required. The signature, photograph and left thumb impression are of mine”.
- Left Thumb Impression: If a candidate is not having left thumb, he/she may use his /her right thumb for applying)
- Candidates to visit Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and open the appropriate Online Application Form, available under the ‘Current Openings.
- Fill the application carefully. Once the application is filled in completely, candidates should submit the data. In the event of candidates not being able to fill the data in one go, they can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Candidates should note down the registration number and password. They can re-open the saved data using the registration number and password and edit the particulars if needed. This facility will be available three times only. Once the application is filled in completely, candidates should submit the data. No change/edit will be allowed thereafter. The registration at this stage is provisional.
- After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form, candidates are required to pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application, following the instructions available on the screen.
- The fee can be paid by using a debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt and application form with fee details will be generated, which may be printed for record. Printout of Application Form is NOT to be sent to SBI.
- If the online transaction is not successfully completed, please register again and make payment online.27.04.2021 TO 17.05.2021
Important Dates & Links:
|Date of opening of online registration||27th April 2021|
|Last Date of Application||17th May 2021|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Application Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||https://bank.sbi, https://www.sbi.co.in/|
|Buy Books||Click Here|
Note: Please refer to the official notification properly.
Keep visiting our website for the latest Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, and many more. SurLakta.com wishes you the best of luck. Thank You
Join our Social Media groups & Channel
|Join Telegram Channel||Facebook Page (Follow Now)|
|Join Whatsapp (Group Notification)||Join Whatsapp (Personal Notification)|