Applications are invited from retired Executives of Banks for the post of Senior Advisor in Indian Banks’ Association.
Indian Banks’ Association, formed on 26 September 1946 as a representative body of management of banking in India operating in India – an association of Indian banks and financial institutions based in Mumbai.
List of Contents
Name of the post:
|Recruitment For||No. of Vacancies|
- Those who have retired as GM/CGM of Public Sector Banks/RBI/or equivalent post in Pvt. Sector Banks.
- Contract (Engagement will be on a contract basis for a period not exceeding 3 years.)
- The candidate should have at least 5 years of relevant experience
- Not exceeding 62 years as on 31.03.2021
Pay Scale Details:
- ₹1,58,000/- per month (all inclusive) + Reimbursement of Conveyance Expenses of ₹15000/- + Reimbursement of Telephone Expenses of ₹2,000/- per month
- Engagement will be on a contract basis for a period not exceeding 3 years.
- IBA will not be providing any accommodation and the selected candidate should make his own arrangement for the same.
How to Apply:
- Interested Candidates may send an email through [email protected]
- The last date of receipt of applications in the prescribed format is 09.04.2021.
- For more details, please check out the Official Notification.
Important Dates & Links:
|Last Date of Application||9th April 2021|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
Keep visiting our website for the latest Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, and many more. SurLakta.com wishes you the best of luck. Thank You
Join our Social Media groups & channel
Join Telegram Channel
Join Whatsapp (Group Notification)
Join Whatsapp (Personal Notification)