Punjab State Cooperative Bank (PSCB) has released the Punjab State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2021 on Various Posts notification for 521 vacancies.
Eligible applicants may submit their applications online up to 20.05.2021 up to 11.59 p.m. in the prescribed online format using the link available at www.pscb.in. Interested and eligible candidates are informed to apply online. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates are shared in the below article of SurLakta.com.
List of Contents
Name & No. of the post:
|Sl.No.||Post Name||No. of Vacancy|
|3||Information Technology Officer||07|
|1||Senior Manager|| |
Graduate with 50% Marks from any recognized University and CAIIB (Both Parts).
|3||Information Technology Officer|| |
|4||Clerk-cum DEO|| |
|5||Steno Typist|| |
- Minimum 18 years and Maximum 37 years. The Upper Age Limit shall be 42 years in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste category OR already employed in the service of another Cooperative Institution of Punjab
- The Punjab State Cooperative Bank Ltd. Chandigarh
- The Punjab State Cooperative Bank or any District Central Cooperative Bank in the State of Punjab
Pay Scale Details:
- Senior Manager – Rs 35400
- Manager – Rs 29200
- Information and Technology Officer – Rs 25500
- Steno-Typist – Rs 21700
- Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator (CDEO) – Rs 19900
- Rs.1400/- for all categories other than SC.
- For SC candidates fee is Rs.700/
Mode of Selection:
- Candidates will have to clear a written test.
- There will be no interview.
- Candidates who clear the test will have to clear shorthand skill test in Punjabi and English for the post of steno-typist.
- Candidate must have educational qualifications and required experience to apply for the post he/she is applying for, on the last date of submission of application.
- Educational qualification as per detail mentioned against the category of the post must be from a recognized University / Board.
- To qualify in the written examination, candidates of all categories except the SC category would be required to score at least 40% minimum marks. For SC category candidates the minimum qualifying marks will be 35%.
- Non-Refundable application fee Rs.1400/- for all categories other than SC. For SC candidates fee is Rs.700/- .
- Candidate willing to apply for more than one post shall be required to submit separate applications for each post along with the requisite fee for each post.
- Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 37 years. The Upper Age Limit shall be 42 years in case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste category OR already employed in the service of another Cooperative Institution of Punjab. However, the upper age limit for the candidates employed in The Punjab State Cooperative Bank Ltd. Chandigarh and those employed in the service of District Central Cooperative Banks of Punjab shall be 47 years. Relaxation in the upper age limit for Ex-serviceman candidates shall be as per Punjab Govt. rules. The upper age limit in all the above cases shall be considered on the first day of January 2021 i.e. 01.01.2021.
- Reservation for various categories shall be applicable for the posts in each bank as per
Punjab Govt. policy/ guidelines regarding the reservation.
- Posts of Senior Manager, Manager and Information Technology Officer are Common Cadre posts of The Punjab State Cooperative Bank Ltd. Chandigarh and the appointed candidates may be posted in The Punjab State Cooperative Bank or any District Central Cooperative Bank in the State of Punjab.
- Posts of the Clerk cum Data Entry Operators are in the District Central Cooperative
Banks of Punjab and Punjab State Cooperative Bank Ltd., Chandigarh.
- Posts of Steno-typists are in the Punjab State Cooperative Bank Ltd., Chandigarh.
- Selected candidates for the post of Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operators will be allocated to these banks through counselling on the basis of merit of written test.
- For the post of steno-typist, there will be separate Punjabi and English Shorthand skill test after the merit of the written test. A speed @ 80 w.p.m. and transcription @ 20 w.p.m. is required. The number of candidates to be called for the skill test will be ten times the number of vacancy.
- Choice of posting station for Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operators will be strictly based on merit and the station to opted at the time of counselling and will not be changed thereafter.
- Selection will be based solely on the merit of the written test. There shall be no interview. There shall be Punjabi and English Shorthand skill test for the post of steno-typists in addition to the written test. The skill test will be a qualifying test only.
- Selected candidates will get fixed monthly emoluments (i.e. said emoluments shall not include any Grade Pay, annual increment or any other allowance except the travelling allowance as per entitlement of the post held by such employee) during three years of probation period based on the rules of the bank and shall be governed in accordance with the letter dated 17.07.2020 issued by the Government of Punjab in this regard.
Scheme of Examination:
How to Apply:
- New Registration:
- Click on the New Registration button, Fill in your Email ID and Password. Login details and OTP will be sent to your email ID. After verifying OTP, your Email ID will be registered. Your Email ID will your Login ID.
- Log in using registered Email ID and password.
- Fill Basic Details:
- Fill in your basic details like Father’s Name, Gender, D.O.B, Domicile and correspondence address and permanent address etc. Note that reservation benefits will be given only to the candidates with Punjab domicile. Domicile and category once selected will not be changed.
- Upload Photo and Signature:
- Upload Photo and Signature images. Only JPEG image formats are allowed. Dimension of Photo file must be a maximum of 300 (width) x 300 (height) pixels and the file size must be a maximum of 50 KB. Dimension of the signature file must be a maximum of 300 (width) x 90 (height) pixels, the file size must be a maximum of 50 KB.
- Fill Academic Details:
- Fill in your academic details. While filling up academic details, if the board name or University name does not appear in the drop-down list, you may choose “Any other Board” or “Any other University” and then fill the board name or university name in the text box. Kindly verify the details carefully when the preview is shown.
- Apply for a Post:
- Select Post to be applied. The application fee will be charged as per your category/subcategory. You can pay the application fee online only. A candidate can apply for more than one post using the same Login ID. A candidate can’t apply for the same post more than once. Candidates will be sent SMS on successful payment of the fee.
- Print Receipt and Application Form:
- After successful fee payment, you can print your Fee Receipt and Application Form. You will be required to produce a printed copy of your application form at the time of counselling.
Important Dates & Links:
|Last Date of Application||20th May 2021 upto 11.59 p.m|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Application Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Note: Please refer to the official notification properly.
Keep visiting our website for the latest Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, and many more. SurLakta.com wishes you the best of luck. Thank You
Join our Social Media groups & Channel
|Join Telegram Channel||Facebook Page (Follow Now)|
|Join Whatsapp (Group Notification)||Join Whatsapp (Personal Notification)|