The Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has issued an invitation to qualified graduates between the ages of 21 and 32 to apply for 233 Group B State Cadre positions. On March 11, 2022, the OSSC CGL notification was posted on the official website https://www.ossc.gov.in/, along with detailed details regarding the OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022.`
|View Latest Jobs||Apply Online|
Odisha SSC CGL RECRUITMENT 2022
VACANCY DETAILS FOR Odisha SSC CGL RECRUITMENT 2022
|Name of Post||Name of Office||Vacancy||Vacancy Reserved for Women|
|Inspector of Co-operative Services||Registrar of Co-operative Societies||127||42|
|Auditor of Co-operative Services||Directorate of Co-operative Audit||71||23|
|Auditor||Directorate of Textile||06||02|
|Auditor||Revenue Divisional Commissioner (SD), Berhampur||01||00|
|Inspector of Textiles||Directorate of Textile||28||13|
ELIGIBILITY / QUALIFICATION FOR Odisha SSC CGL RECRUITMENT 2022
- Candidates who possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from any recognized University or Institution are eligible for the SSC CGL Recruitment 2022. They must have good reading, writing, and speaking knowledge of the Odia language. Candidate must have passed Middle School Examination with Odia as a Subject or have Odia as a subject in his/her High School or VIII standard.
AGE LIMIT FOR Odisha SSC CGL RECRUITMENT 2022
JOB LOCATION FOR Odisha SSC CGL RECRUITMENT 2022
PAYSCALE DETAILS FOR Odisha SSC CGL RECRUITMENT 2022
- Candidates will be initially selected on a Contractual basis for the 233 Group B through OSSC CGL Exam 2022. The selected candidates will be provided with a remuneration of Rs. 25000/- per month for a period of 01 years. Enhancement in the pay scale of the Group B officers selected through the OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022 will be provided under the Annexure in Govt. in G.A. & P.G. Department Notification No. 28626/Gen. dated 27.10.2021.
MODE OF SELECTION FOR Odisha SSC CGL RECRUITMENT 2022
- Written Exam
- Certificate Verification
HOW TO APPLY FOR Odisha SSC CGL RECRUITMENT 2022
- Visit the official website [email protected]
- Click on the “Apply Online” option highlighted on the homepage.
- A new window will appear, Under the On-Going Recruitment section click on the “New User” option present in front of the “Combined Graduate Level Examination-2021”
- Register yourself with a valid Email ID and Mobile Number
- Fill in the required details properly
- Attach the scanned photograph and signature.
- Submit the application form and pay the application fee.
- Take a printout of the application form for future references.
Important Dates For Odisha SSC CGL RECRUITMENT 2022
Starting Date of Online Application
Last Date of Online Application
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Application Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel