NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Notification: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) is hiring candidates for Various Trade Apprentice in various departments. The candidates holding the required qualification and experience can apply to the posts on or before 15 July 2021.
A total of 121 vacancies will be recruited in various departments. The applications will be received through offline mode only. All candidates are required to go through this notification to know the application procedure and recruitment details before applying for the post. The selection of the candidates will be done based on merit.
Interested and eligible candidates are informed to apply online and view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates are shared in the below article of SurLakta.com.
List of Contents
Name & No. of the post:
|Sl.No.||Post Name||No. of Vacancy|
- ITI in relevant trade from a recognized Board. Candidates can refer to the official notification for reference.
- The applicant’s minimum age should not be below 14 years, and the maximum age limit is 24 years for General Candidates as of 15/07/2021. Age relaxation up to 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC(NCL), 10 years for PWD candidate would be given as per the Govt. of India directives
- Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited, Anumala-394651, Ta. Vyara, Dist. Tapi, Gujarat
||Rs. 8, 855/-|
Mode of Selection:
- The candidates will be shortlisted for training based on marks obtained in their ITI standard/course.
- The selected candidate has to produce a Police Verification Certificate from the District Police Authority and a Character/Conduct certificate from the concerned institution at the time of reporting for training.
- No transport/hostel facility or any other form of residential accommodation shall be provided to
the selected apprentices.
- Government of India orders on reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EWS as applicable for engagement of Apprentices shall be followed.
- The period of Apprenticeship Training will be for One Year only.
- Incomplete/erroneous application or applications without proper enclosures will be summarily rejected without any communication
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates can submit a duly filled in application form affixing your passport size photograph on the space provided along with self-attested copies of all supporting documents to the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited, Anumala-394651, Ta. Vyara, Dist. Tapi, Gujarat latest by 15 July 2021.
Important Dates & Links:
|Last Date of Application||15/07/2021|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Application Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Note: Please refer to the official notification properly.
Keep visiting our website for the latest Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, and many more. SurLakta.com wishes you the best of luck. Thank You
Join our Social Media groups & Channel
|Join Telegram Channel||Facebook Page (Follow Now)||Join Whatsapp (Group Notification||Join Whatsapp (Personal Notification)|