National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases (NITRD) New Delhi invites applications from eligible Indian nationals for recruitment of Specialist, Clerk, Driver, MTS, Technician and etc.
List of Contents
Name and Number of Posts:
- Specialist Gr. II (Thoracic Surgery) (Group-A)-01 post
- System Analyst (Group-A)-01 post
- Psychologist (Group-A)-01 post
- House Keeper (Group-C)-01 post
- X-Ray Technician (Group-C)-01 post
- Library Information Assistant (Group-C)-01 post
- Lower Division Clerk (Group-C)- 04 posts
- Junior Electric Mechanic (Group-C)-01 post
- Driver (Group-C)- 01 post
- Hospital Multi Tasking Staff (HMTS) (Group-C)- 07 posts
- Specialist Gr. II (Thoracic Surgery): (a) A recognized Medical Qualification included in the I or II schedule or Part II of the third schedule (other than the Licentiate Qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act of 1956. Holders of educational qualifications included in Part II of the third schedule should also fulfil the conditions specified in sub-section (3) of section 13 of IMC the Act) – 1956 (b) Double Post Graduate i.e. MD/MS along with M.Ch. (Thoracic Surgery)/ M.Ch. (Cardio-Thoracic Surgery) or Speciality Board of Thoracic Surgery (USA) OR equivalent. Minimum 02 years of working experience.
- System Analyst: Master degree in Statistics/ Maths / Operation Research/ Computer Applications, or M. Tech. Computer Application. Minimum 05 years experience in a similar setup (with Ph.D.) or 7 years experience (without PhD). Health Education Officer: (i) Master Degree in Anthropology/ Sociology/ Psychology/ Social work from a recognized University, or equivalent; and (ii) Diploma in Health Education or M.P.H. (majoring in Health Education), or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution. (iii) 3 years of research/training experience in the Community Health work/social education field.
- Psychologist: (i) Master’s degree in Psychology. (ii) PhD in Psychology.
- House Keeper: (1) Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized board or Institution. (2) Certificate in Catering and Kitchen Management (3) 3 years experience in running a hostel/kitchen in any organization of repute.
- X-Ray Technician: (i) 10+2 or equivalent. 2 years Diploma in Radiography with 1-year experience.
- Library Information Assistant: B.Sc./ B.A./ B.Com. Bachelor of Library Science.
- Lower Division Clerk: Matriculation or equivalent with the speed of 30 w.p.m. in typewriting (Hindi or English).
- Junior Electric Mechanic: Middle pass with 1st class Wireman certificate with three years working experience as Electrician or Wireman (OR) Certificate of Electrician/wireman from ITI.
- Driver: 10th Class / Matriculation Pass.
- Hospital Multi Tasking Staff (HMTS): Matriculation or equivalent pass.
- System Manager (SM): 40 years
- Assistant Programmer: 35 years
Pay Scale Details:
- Specialist Gr. II (Thoracic Surgery): Pay Level 11
- System Analyst: Pay Level 11
- Health Education Officer: Pay Level 1
- Psychologist: Pay Level 10
- House Keeper: Pay Level 4
- X-Ray Technician: Pay Level 5
- Library Information Assistant: Pay Level 5
- Lower Division Clerk: Pay Level 2
- Junior Electric Mechanic: Pay Level 2
- Driver: Pay Level 2
- Hospital Multi Tasking Staff (HMTS): Pay Level 1
- A non-refundable fee of ₹ 100/- only for Group A posts and ₹ 50/- for Group C posts. There are no fees for SC/ST/PH/EWS & Woman candidates.
The fee in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Director, National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases” payable at New Delhi.
- ₹ 1,000/- in case of UR/OBC candidates. ₹ 500/- in case of EWS/SC/ST category candidates.
The application fee will be accepted through Demand Draft only in favour of Registrar, Delhi Technological University, payable at Delhi.
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test & Interview
How to Apply:
Application in the prescribed format. Completed application form should be sent to the Director, National Institute of TB & Respiratory Diseases, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-110030.
Important Dates & Links:
Keep visiting our website for the latest Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, and many more. SurLakta.com wishes you the best of luck. Thank You