Manipur University has released the Marks scored by candidates who appeared in the interview for PhD Programme in Law under Manipur University. The list of provisionally selected candidates for PhD programme registration is listed below.
List of Contents
Guidelines for NOC for a regular employee from their employer and date of submission of NOC
- NOC shall clearly mention that:
- The employer is a regular employee of the University/ Institution/ Government Department/ Public Undertaking/ R&D Organisation concerned;
- The employee is with at least 2 years of experience after the probation period;
- There will be an undertaking that the employee will be relieved from the duty of pursuing Ph.D. Programme during the Ph.D. Course Work period for a period of one Semester, if selected for the Ph.D. Programme.
- Any misrepresentation or anything found false regarding the fact stated in the NOC or other supporting documents will attract cancellation of the registration at any time during the Ph.D. Programme and also attracts appropriate criminal proceedings against the candidate.
- NOC shall be submitted before the collection of the Admission Slip.
Last date for Provisional Registration 8th April 2021
Last Date for collection of Admission Slip – 1st April 2021
a – 15th April 2021
Important Dates & Links:
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Last date for Provisional Registration||8th April 2021|
|Last Date for collection of Admission Slip||1st April 2021|
|Tentative Date for commencement of Course Work for Ph.D. Programme in Law||15th April 2021|
Keep visiting our website for the latest Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, and many more. SurLakta.com wishes you the best of luck. Thank You
Join our Social Media groups & channel
Join Telegram Channel
Join Whatsapp (Group Notification)
Join Whatsapp (Personal Notification)