Government of Manipur, Directorate of Health Services has released the Manipur Directorate of Health Services Recruitment 2021 for Medical Officer, Staff Nurse and Multitasking Staff Posts notification on 04th May 2021 for 374 multiple vacancies.
Interested and eligible candidates are informed to apply offline from 06th May 2021 to 17th May 2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates are shared in the below article of SurLakta.com.
Name & No. of the post:
|Sl.No. ||Post Name ||No. of Vacancy |
|1 ||Medical Officer ||155 |
|2 ||Staff Nurse ||155 |
|3 ||Multitasking Staff ||120 |
|Total ||374 |
|Sl.No. ||Post Name ||Qualification |
|1 ||Medical Officer || |
- Possession of a recognized Medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule, or Part-II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualification) to the Indian Medical Council(IMC) Act, 1956. Holders of educational qualifications included in Part-II of the Third Schedule should fulfill the conditions as stipulated
in Section 3(3) of the IMC Act, 1956.
- Completion of compulsory rotating internship.
- Possession of Registration Certificate issued by MCI/ NMC/ MMC.
|2 ||Staff Nurse || |
- Registered A-Grade Nurse under the Manipur Nursing Council (MNC). (Senior Certificate in Nursing and Midwifery from a recognized University/ Institute (for male Nurses, Senior Midwifery certificate is not required)
|3 ||Multitasking Staff ||Matriculate/HSLC or its equivalent from a recognized University/ Board. |
- Upper age limits: 38 years(Unreserved)
- Upper age limits: 41 years(OBC) and 43 years(SC/ST) and
- Upper age limits: 48 years(PWD)
Pay Scale Details:
|Sl.No. ||Post Name ||Pay Scale (per duty day) |
|1 ||Medical Officer ||₹2500/- |
|2 ||Staff Nurse ||₹1000/- |
|3 ||Multitasking Staff ||₹500/- |
- Medical Officer: ₹ 1000/- (₹700/- for SC/ST/PWD)
- Staff Nurse & Multitasking Staff: ₹ 700/- (₹300/- for SC/ST & ₹200 for PWD)
Mode of Selection:
Place of Walk-in-Interview:
- Directorate of Health Services, Lamphelpat.
- The number of posts may increase or decrease subject to the requirement. Candidates should possess all essential qualifications on the day of the walk-in-interview.
- The qualifying date will be as on the date of notification as per the Date of Birth given in the Class-X certificate.
- Reservations will categorise as per State Government policy.
- Application Forms should be printed in A4 size paper for filling up.
- Interviews will be conducted on all days including holidays/ Sundays.
- Candidates shall register in the Directorate of Health Services from 10 AM to 12 NOON sharp on the day of the interview with the filled-in application form, supporting documents (both originals & photostat copies) & 2 recent PP photographs in cash.
- Candidates shall wear face masks and maintain COVID-19 SOPs.
- For details, please contact 8787512003.
Date of Walk-in-Interview:
|Details of the post ||Date of interview |
|Medical Officer ||6th – 9th May 2021 |
|Multitasking staff ||10th – 13th May 2021 |
|Staff Nurse ||14th – 17th May 2021 |
Important Dates & Links:
|Advertisement No. ||MED1704/1/2021-HS-HEALTH |
|Date of Notification ||4th May 2021 |
|Application Type ||Offline |
|Official Notification ||Click Here |
|Application Form – MEDICAL OFFICER ||Download |
|Application Form – STAFF NURSE / MULTITASKING ||Download |
|Official Website ||Click Here |
Note: Please refer to the official notification properly.
Keep visiting our website for the latest Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, and many more. SurLakta.com wishes you the best of luck. Thank You
Join our Social Media groups & Channel