Manipur Directorate of Education (S), Government of Manipur, has invited applications from the intending and eligible candidates for appointment of 120 (one hundred and twenty) Pre-Primary Teachers on a contract basis in the Department of Education(S), Manipur under School Fagathansi Mission.
List of Contents
- 1 Name of the post:
- 2 Essential Qualification:
- 3 Experiences:
- 4 Age Limit:
- 5 Job Location:
- 6 Pay Scale Details:
- 7 Application Fee:
- 8 Last Date of Application:
- 9 Mode of Selection:
- 10 General Instructions:
- 11 Scheme of Examination:
- 12 How to Apply:
- 13 Important Dates & Links:
- 14 Join our Social Media groups & channel
Name of the post:
|Job Type||No. of Vacancies|
|Pre-Primary Teachers||120 Posts|
- Class-XII pass with Two Years Diploma in Pre-School Education recognised by NCTE.
Class-XII pass with a Two Years Diploma in Elementary Education or B.Ed with the condition that they should complete 1 or 2 years Diploma course of Pre-Primary Elementary Education within 3 to 5 years.
- The upper age limit for the candidates shall be 38 years as on the date of notification i.e. (23rd Dec)
Age Relaxation :
For SC / ST: 5 years
For OBC : 3 years
For PWD Candidates also, additional relaxation as permissible shall apply.
Pay Scale Details:
- Rs. 15,000/- per month as fixed by FD(PIC)
- Candidates are required to pay the application fee at the time of submission of forms.
The fees payable are indicated as under :
- UR / OBC – Rs. 400/-
- SC / ST – Rs. 200/-
Application fees for PWD Candidates will be exempted. However, supporting Certificates should be attached.
Last Date of Application:
- 30th January 2021
Mode of Selection:
- The mode of selection for engagement of Pre-Primary Teachers of Schools on contract shall be on the basis of written test only.
- The appointment shall be purely on a contract basis for the period from the date of contract agreement up to the last date of that financial year as per regulation prescribed by the Government and extendable from time to time with the approval of the Government.
Scheme of Examination:
- he examination question paper will consist of 100 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) carrying equal weightage as given below:
Subject Marks No. of Question Test Duration 1 General Knowledge and Current Affairs 30 30 1 and a half hours 2 General English 20 20 3 All subjects up to Class-X standard 50 50
General Knowledge and Current Affairs
Important Days, Indian History, Books and Authors, Indian National Movement, Awards and Honours, General Polity, Current Affairs National & International, Indian Economy, Capitals of India, International & National Organizations, Science — Inventions & Discoveries, Science & Technology, Sports, Abbreviations General English Verb, Tenses, Voice, Subject-Verb Agreement, Articles, Fill in the Blanks. Adverb, Error Correction, Vocabulary, Antonyms, Synonyms, Grammar, Idioms & Phrases, etc.
How to Apply:
- The Candidate should submit the duly filled in application form along with relevant documents duly attested /self-attested and application fees through https://preprimaryregistration.com/
Important Dates & Links:
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Application Link||Click Here|
|Last Date of Application||30th January 2021 (Updated)|
|Rejected list & Admit Card||Click Here|
Keep visiting our website for the latest Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, and many more. SurLakta.com wishes you the best of luck. Thank You
Join our Social Media groups & channel
|Join Telegram Channel||Join NOW|
|Join Whatsapp (Group Notification)||Join NOW|
|Join Whatsapp (Personal Notification)||Subscribe NOW|
- Manipur University Recruitment 2021 for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in Department of Anthropology
- Manipur Higher Education Department Recruiting 145 Assistant Professors
- Date of Examination released – University and Higher Education Recruitment April 2021 for Library Assistant, DEO & MTS
- Manipur University Qualifying Entrance Test Result for admission to Pre-PhD program in Biochemistry Released 2020-21 session
- Manipur Education (S) Admit Card, Pending & Rejected List for Pre-Primary Teachers Recruitment release
- Manipur Rural Development & Panchayati Raj Recruitment Notice March 2021 for various post in Cluster Facilitation Project (CFP) of MGNREGS
- Manipur University List of provisionally selected candidates for PhD programme and Marks scored by candidates in Law March 2021
- UNACCO School Imphal Recruitment Notice March 2021 for 111 posts | Apply Now
- Manipur Directorate of Fisheries Recruitment March 2021 for 61 Various posts | Apply Now
- Manipur Consumer Affairs, Food & Public Distribution Department Recruitment March 2021 for Various Posts | Apply Now