Eligible candidates are invited to apply online for a chance to attend Civil Service Exam Coaching Classes, which will be held by ALS Satellite Education Private Ltd, New Delhi in collaboration with the Department of Higher Education, Government of Manipur, as part of the Chief Minister’s Scholarship Scheme for Civil Service Aspirants.
- It is completely free to apply for the scholarship for deserving and talented Manipur IAS aspirants.
- Candidates should be Permanent Resident of Manipur who has attained the age of 20 years and above on or before 1st Aug 2021.
- Graduate from a recognised College/University
1. Those who have already availed of the scholarship in 2019-20 (under any slab) are not eligible.
2. Selection of students under the Chief Minister’s Scholarship Scheme for Civil Services Aspirants Scheme will be based on Manipur Reservation Roster List.
Benefits & Features
- Top 200 students shall undergo Face-to-Face IAS coaching by the best IAS Mentors from Delhi at the State Academy of Training in Imphal
- Scholarship worth ₹ 2.80 Crore for Face-to-Face IAS Coaching under Chief Minister’s Scholarship Scheme for Civil Services Aspirants.
- Scholarship worth ₹ 1.10 Crore for VSAT IAS Coaching under ALS IAS CSR initiative for the youth of Manipur.
- Total Scholarship worth ₹ 3.90 Crore for 500 IAS aspirants
Details of the Scholarship
|Rank/ Merit List||Scholarship (%)||Sponsored by||Mode of Coaching|
|1 – 200||100% Scholarship||Govt. of Manipur||Physical/face to face|
|201 – 250||75% Scholarship||ALS||Online/ VSAT|
|251 – 300||60% Scholarship||ALS||Online/ VSAT|
|301 – 400||50% Scholarship||ALS||Online/ VSAT|
|401 – 500||40% Scholarship||ALS||Online/ VSAT|
Venue of Class
Physical/Face-to-Face Classes will be held at the State Academy of Training in Takyelpat.
Selection Test Specifications
|Exam Centre||Imphal, Churachandpur, Ukhrul|
|Test Duration||2 Hours|
|Syllabus||Current Affairs & NCERT Books|
Important Dates and Links
Related Dates of Manipur Chief Minister’s Scholarship Scheme for Civil Service Aspirants
|Date of Notification||4th Oct 2021|
|Advertisement No.||No. 3/3-116/2018-UHE|
|Last date for submission application||17th Oct 2021|
|Date of Selection Test||24th Oct 2021, 11 AM|
|Commencement of Class||8th Nov 2021|
|Application Link||Apply here|
- Passport Size Photograph
- Valid ID Proof
- Graduation Certificate
- Vaccination Certificate (optional)
How to Apply
Candidates must apply online at the following link:
- Logon to http://als.viewpage.co/super500
- Fill Name, Email, Valid Email, Phone Number and DOB.
- Upload required documents
- Select Category
- Select one of the examination centres (Imphal, Churachanpur and Ukhrul)
- Click Register Now and Finished.