Kerala Public Service Commission has released the Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021: Assistant Engineer Post notification for 83 vacancies.
Interested and eligible candidates are informed to apply online up to 2nd June 2021. The post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates are shared in the below article of SurLakta.com.
List of Contents
Name & No. of the post:
|Sl.No.||Post Name||No. of Vacancy|
- B.Tech. Civil / Chemical / Environmental Engineering or equivalent from a UGC recognized University any other qualification recognized as equivalent.
- 18 – 36 years
Pay Scale Details:
- Rs 39,500 – Rs 83,000
- No application fee is required
Mode of Selection:
- Written / OMR / Online Test
- Candidates who have Aadhaar Card should add Aadhaar Card as ID proof in their profile.
- 3% vacancies of the post shall be reserved for the differently-abled candidates belonging to Hearing Impairment, Low vision, Locomotor Disability/Cerebral Palsy categories vide GO(P)No.74/2013/SJD dated 09.09.2013.
How to Apply:
- Apply online by visiting the Kerala PSC website: www.keralapsc.gov.in
- Online registration starts from 06/05/2021 to 02/06/2021.
- Completed ONE TIME REGISTRATION on the official site.
- After registering, candidates shall log on and apply using their User-ID and password.
- Fill the online form with all the relevant and correct details.
- Don’t forget to take a printout of the finally submitted application.
Important Dates & Links:
|Date of Notification||30th April 2021|
|Last Date of Application||2nd June 2021|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Application Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Note: Please refer to the official notification properly.
Keep visiting our website for the latest Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, and many more. SurLakta.com wishes you the best of luck. Thank You
Join our Social Media groups & Channel
|Join Telegram Channel||Facebook Page (Follow Now)|
|Join Whatsapp (Group Notification)||Join Whatsapp (Personal Notification)|