The government of Manipur Directorate of University and Higher Education released the date of examination (Written Test & Typing Test) for recruitment of non-teaching staff for the Integrated Teacher Education Programme (ITEP).
List of Contents
Name & No. of the post:
|Library Assistant||05 (UR-04, ST-01)|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)||05 (UR-04, ST-01)|
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||05 (UR-04, ST-01)|
- The candidates should report to the examination centres before 30 minutes of starting the examination/test.
- They should bring their own ball pen/pencil, eraser etc. (only a ballpoint pen with blue/black ink should be used).
- They should wear mask compulsorily during the Test and should observe COVID-19 appropriate behaviour including maintaining physical distance inside the examination centre.
- The Candidates may collect the Admit Card from the office of the Director (University& Higher
Education), Government of Manipur from 5th April 2021 onwards during office hours.
- They should carry Admit Card compulsorily for both the Written Test and Typing Test, wherever applicable.
Schedule of Examination:
Important Dates & Links:
- Admit Card Collection
- 5th April 2021 onwards
- Official Notification
- Official Website
Keep visiting our website for the latest Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, and many more. SurLakta.com wishes you the best of luck. Thank You