World AIDS Day on 1 December brings together people from around the world to raise awareness about HIV/AIDS and demonstrate international solidarity in the face of the pandemic.
The day is an opportunity for public and private partners to spread awareness about the status of the pandemic and encourage progress in HIV/AIDS prevention, treatment and care around the world. It has become one of the most widely recognized international health days and a key opportunity to raise awareness, commemorate those who have died, and celebrate victories such as increased access to treatment and prevention services.
World AIDS Day is used to celebrate by lots of people to give all the people know about AIDS, and it’s proper cure and prevention. AIDS is a type of Disease which is infected due to the virus of the Human Immunodeficiency.
AIDS is also known as the (HIV) which is very dangerous as the person has to suffer a lot, and sometimes He dies due to it. There are lots of diseases which are very dangerous, and people are used to getting suffer from different kind of Symptoms.
Many of the people in many of the Countries are used to suffer from many different diseases. There are certain diseases which are very dangerous, and they can take the life of the people.
There are Crores of people in India which are used to suffer from many known as well as unknown Diseases. So people should be able to focus on their Health to make a proper way to handle and tackle all the activities in a better way.
It is very important for every person to first check to the Doctors for a proper treatment when anyone is not feeling well. Every people is used to get the proper type of knowledge from many of the Internet Web sites and also from the News Channels.
It is likely to get involved in many of the activities due to the proper usage of the techniques which can be able to give people relief from different activities. Many of the people are used to develop appropriate techniques for making a better vaccination for the people who are suffering from deadly diseases.
There are lots of people who are not able to understand the symptoms of the Diseases, and they should go to the Doctors for its proper Relief. It is important for every people to create a better idea to complete their Goals.
From 1981 to 2007 many of the people in the World were died due to the HIV-AIDS and almost 2 Lakhs people in the World killed due to the AIDS Disease. Many of the Scientists are used to develop the medicines and the vaccinations of AIDS to cure the people of AIDS.
AIDS is the disease which is very hard to cure, and it has many symptoms which are not known by many of the people as they are not gone through the Disease. World AIDS Day makes the people to get all the knowledge about AIDS and to make the people understand it’s Symptoms.
Thomas Netter and James W. Bunn have visualized the AIDS in the August Month in the year 1987. Both Thomas Netter and James W. Bunn are the Officers of the Public information for the Programme of Global AIDS at the World Health Organization.
World AIDS Day is used to celebrate on the 1st December to make every people understand the causes, effects, symptoms, cure, and prevention of AIDS. United Nations Joint Programme on the Disease HIV AIDS which is also called as the UNAIDS developed in 1996 and it was spread in the World.
The celebration of the World AIDS Day
World AIDS Day is used to celebrate by many of the people to give every knowledge of the AIDS Disease and to get the information of its preventive measures and proper cure. Many of the people in India are suffering from AIDS Disease.
Government nowadays are used to tell the people to use Condoms as it prevents the person to get infected by the AIDS Disease. It is straightforward for the people to use the Condoms, but it has some of the limitations that it sometimes cannot make HIV get into the body of the person.
Doctors recommended every people to get some treatment for the prevention of HIV AIDS. There are many Camps of the HIV-AIDS are organized by the Government to make every people know about the HIV-AIDS Disease.
Children’s in many of the Schools, as well as Colleges, are used to get the knowledge from their Books about the HIV-AIDS, and it is very important for them to get every information about the dangerous Diseases. Scientists are trying hard to find and search for lots of the vaccines of AIDS.
Government through the media and News Channels spread the Causes, Effects, Cure as well as Prevention of the AIDS. The government has also published the AIDS Disease on the Internet to give every people knowledge about AIDS.
There are many types of dangerous Diseases like Diabetes, Cancer, Tuberculosis, Typhoid, Hepatitis and many other diseases which are very dangerous and not able to cure quickly with many types of medicines. So it is important for every people to stay fit and healthy by eating the Health Diet.
There are Crores of the people who are used to do many of the work for their Family Members. They had to work for more than 8 to 10 hours in a Company and had to do proper work to achieve their target in a better way.
It is very useful for people to stay positive in their daily life schedule to focus on every task confidently. Every Doctor has to keep all the information about every type of the Diseases to give the proper medicine and to immediately treat the patient to make him cure quickly.
It is very important for every person to react immediately and go to the Doctor to get the quick and proper cure for any disease. It is very difficult to save the life of the Patient when the person is very serious and can’t tackle the Disease.
So It is very necessary for every people to go to the Doctor in the early Stage to get proper treatment in the early days to get cure faster. One has to quickly go to the Doctors to make a better treatment for the cure of any disease.
Themes of the World AIDS Day
World AIDS Day is used to make every people get all the knowledge of AIDS prevention as well as cure. There is a Retroviral Therapy which is introduced by the Government to treat the Mother, Father as well as the Whole Family to get prevention from the AIDS.
The government is used to encourage many of the Students in the Schools and the Colleges to participate in the AIDS events organized for the students to get the information about AIDS. So Government has given many of the Themes to make every people aware of the HIV-AIDS Disease, and the Themes are as follows -:
- The theme for World AIDS Day in the year 2019 is Communities make the difference
- The theme for World AIDS Day in the year 2018 is “Know Your Status”.
- The theme for the World AIDS Day in the year 2011 to 2015 was “Zero for the New HIV Infections, No Discrimination, No Deaths due to HIV AIDS: Getting to Zero”.
- The theme for the World AIDS Day in the year 2010 was “Human Rights as well as Access Universally”.
- The theme for World AIDS Day in the year 2009 was “Access Universally as well as Human Rights.”
- The theme for World AIDS Day in the year 2008 was “Stop the AIDS: Deliver – Empower – Promise and Lead.”
- The theme for World AIDS Day in the year 2007 was “Stop the AIDS: Keeping the Leadership as well as Promise.”
- The theme for World AIDS Day in the year 2006 was “Stop the AIDS: Keeping the Accountability and Promise.”
- The theme for World AIDS Day in the year 2005 was “Stop the AIDS: Keeping the Promise.”
- The theme for the World AIDS Day in the year 2004 was “Girl, Women, AIDS and HIV.”
- The theme for World AIDS Day in the year 2003 was “Discrimination as well as Stigma.”
- The theme for World AIDS Day in the year 2002 was “Discrimination and the Stigma.”
- The theme for World AIDS Day in the year 2001 was “Do you Care?”.
- The theme for the World AIDS Day in the year 2000 was “Make a Difference Men: AIDS.”
- A theme for the World AIDS Day in the year 1999 was “Campaigns of the World AIDS with the Young people and Children: Live, Learn and Listen.”
- A theme for the World AIDS Day in the year 1998 was “Campaigns of the World AIDS with Young People: Change due to Force.”
- The theme for World AIDS Day in the year 1997 was “Every Children living with AIDS in the World.”
- The theme for World AIDS Day in the year 1996 was “One Hope with One World.”
- The theme for World AIDS Day in the year 1995 was “Rights Sharing with Shared Duties.”
- The theme for World AIDS Day in the year 1994 was “Family with the AIDS.”
- The theme for World AIDS Day in the year 1993 was “React.”
- The theme for the World AIDS Day in the year 1992 was “Commitment of the Committee.”