Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) has announced an online application for recruitment to the post of Junior Research Fellowships. There are 105 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible can apply for this job. The age limit of the candidates should not exceed more than 18 to 25 years. The last date to apply for this recruitment is on 31 March 2021. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail. Applications are invited from the eligible candidate.
Name and Number of the post:
- Junior Research Fellowships &105 vacancies
List of Contents
- Candidates should have a consistently good academic record and should have secured a minimum of 60% aggregate in B.Sc. and 55% aggregate in M.Sc. from a recognized University.
- Candidates who have completed and awaiting the final results of M.Sc. Degree may also apply. However, such candidates should necessarily attach copies of the mark sheets of B.Sc. Degree and a copy of M.Sc. first-year mark sheet(s) along with the application. Such candidates should have scored marks above 60% aggregate until the previous semester/year and a minimum aggregate of 60% in the B.Sc. level.
- Candidates with five years integrated M.Sc. degree should have secured a minimum of 55% aggregate in M.Sc./B.S.-M.S. (Dual degree).
Age Limit (as of 15.01.2021):
- For General – 28 years
Upper age is relaxable by:
- For OBC – up to 3 years
- For SC/ST – up to 5 years
- For PWD – up to 10 years
Pay Scale Details:
- For General – Rs.500/-
- No fee for Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Person with Disabilities.
Last Date of Application:
- 31 March 2021(Last Date Extended)
Mode of Selection:
- Applications will be scrutinized and candidates will be shortlisted for interview based on their academic performance and score obtained in the Qualifying Examination.
- A first screening will be made based on the previous academic records of the applicants. A further shortlisting of candidates will be made based on the performance in the nationwide screening test (Qualifying Examination).
How to Apply:
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply to the posts online by using the official website on or before 31 March 2021(Last Date Extended).
Important Dates & Links:
|For more detail||Click here|
|To Apply||Click here|
Keep visiting our website for the latest Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, and many more. SurLakta.com wishes you the best of luck. Thank You
Join our Social Media groups & channel
- Manipur University Recruitment 2021 for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in Department of Anthropology
- Manipur Higher Education Department Recruiting 145 Assistant Professors
- Manipur University List of provisionally selected candidates for PhD programme and Marks scored by candidates in Law March 2021
- Bhabha Atomic Research Centre BARC Recruitment 2021 for JRF | 105 Posts | Last Date: 31 March 2021