Amazon scheduled to hire for the role of Device Associate for B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc at Chennai. Applications are invited from the eligible candidate.
List of Contents
Name and Number of the post:
- Device Associate
- B.E, B.Tech. , MSC IT and MCA
- Decent Communication
- Testing Knowledge
- Good Analytical Skill
Last Dates: ASAP
- Executes test cases, small, simple/mid-sized components and/or features related to apps, services, or devices to ensure they are operating as designed
- Reviews new test & work instructions. Shares knowledge & best practices. To deep dive into the app features & core functionalities
- Meets daily productivity & quality targets. Is able to execute repetitive tasks on a daily basis with the highest standard of quality w.r.t deliverables.
- Logs bugs/failures related to the execution of test instructions and/or quality mechanisms.
- Tracks resolution per service level agreements (SLAs).
- Able to learn manual device & application test procedures & how to use applicable software & tools
- Strong knowledge in language, vocabulary & grammar & contextual information
- Ability to deep dive on applications & comparing features between various versions & identifying changes made within versions
- Ability to use software tools for validation, analysis and data capture on a daily basis.
- Comfortable with capturing results, communicating and escalating failures and providing status reports.
- 2 years
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
Important Dates & Links:
Keep visiting our website for the latest Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, and many more. SurLakta.com wishes you the best of luck. Thank You
Join our Social Media groups & channel