The Tamil Nadu Co-operative Milk Producers’ Union Ltd has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of HVD/Technician/Senior Factory Assistant. There are 11 vacancies are to be filled for this post. Interested candidate who is all completed their 8th/12th/ITI/Diploma can apply for this job on or before 03 March 2021. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below. Applications are invited from the eligible candidate.
Name and Number of the post:
- HVD/Technician/Senior Factory Assistant & 11 Vacancies
- Must have passed VIII Std., or its equivalent. Must be in possession of a valid Driving Licence to drive Heavy Vehicles. Must Possess a minimum of 3 years of experience as a Heavy Vehicle Driver.
- Pass in SSLC or its equivalent. ITI Certificate in Mechanic Refrigeration & Air-conditioner with NTC (or) Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
Senior Factory Assistant:
- Must have passed +2 (or) Must possess ITI in any trade.
- Minimum of age-18 years
- SC/SCA/ST – 35 years
- MBC/DNC/BC – 32 years
- OC – 30 years
Pay Scale Details:
- HVD – Rs.19500 – 62000/-
- Technician (Refrigeration) – Rs.19500 – 62000/-
- SFA – Rs.15700 – 50000/
- For OC / BC / BC (Muslim) / MBC & DNC Communities – Rs.250/-
- For SC / ST / SC (A) Communities – Rs.100/
Last Dates of Application:
- 03 March 2021
Mode of Selection:
- For the Post of HVD, Selection will be made based on their performance (Driving ability test) only, as
per the prescribed qualification (8th std).
- For the post of Technician, Selection will be made based on the marks obtained by the candidate in
the academic qualification and oral test. For academic qualification – 90 marks, For Oral test – 10 marks
- For the post of SFA, Selection will be made based on the marks obtained by the candidate in the written
test and oral test. For written test is for 85 marks, For Oral test is for 10 marks
How to Apply:
All the interested and eligible candidates should download the application form from the official website and send the filled application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 03 March 2021.
|Important details & links||Click here|
Keep visiting our website for the latest Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, and many more. SurLakta.com wishes you the best of luck. Thank You